975. 1 Small Way To Help You Operate As Your Best Self
In the episode you will hear about:
- The three pillars in my routine that help me operate as my best self
- Noticing how you talk to yourself when you don’t achieve a goal
- Gamifying your life and setting up challenges that lead to lifelong habits
- What’s going to guarantee your success and launch you into the next level
- Sign up for The Spritz newsletter at litepink.com!
- Text DAILY to 310-496-8363 for daily manifesting affirmations and journal prompts.
With all the traveling and events that I’ve had going on lately, my healthy routines and habits have fallen to the wayside. Instead of sitting in that discomfort, I decided to challenge myself to a week without sugar, which has given me the reset that I need to get back on track and finish this year super strong.
This experience has reinforced the idea for me that if you aren’t hitting your goals, it’s most likely because you’re not getting your mindset and health to that level first. DM me something that you’re going to do for the next week or month that’s going to help you find your next gear一let’s hold each other accountable!
Connect with Lori
- Instagram: @loriharder
- Lite Pink: @drinklitepink
- Earn Your Happy: @earnyourhappy
- Girlfriends & Business: @girlfriendsandbusiness
- Listen to Girlfriends & Business
Episode Timeline & Discussion Questions
(0:27) Welcome back to Earn Your Happy.
(1:02) Text DAILY to 310-496-8363 for daily manifesting affirmations and journal prompts.
(2:07) Today’s episode is about finding your next gear and identifying what’s holding you back from leveling up.
(5:27) Lori talks about how to set up challenges for yourself to prove to yourself that you can do hard things.
(8:20) Lori stresses the importance of doing things one step at a time and avoid getting overwhelmed by your to-do list.
(11:52) Lori suggests ways that listeners can create challenges for themselves and find accountability partners.