877. 3 Ways We Have Created Our Dream Life
In the episode you will hear about:
- What we do to keep our dreams alive everyday
- The struggles of going against family patterns
- Addressing people who told us we were getting caught up in the ‘California lifestyle’
- Choosing to hold yourself to higher standards and bigger dreams
- Why you can’t reach your goals by playing it safe
- Sign up for The Spritz newsletter at litepink.com!
- Text PODCAST to 310-496-8363 for updates and a chance to be featured on the show!
Chris and I had this moment on our walk through our new neighborhood in Newport where we realized that we’re building the life that we always dreamed of. We want to share the formula that we’ve used to get here, and even though it’ll look different for everyone, these tips can help you get to where you want to be no matter where that is. Not only do you have to have outlandish and legacy-building dreams, but you have to surround yourself with people who have the same mindset. You’re going to bump up against family and friends who think that you’re going against their lifestyle, but it’s important to remind yourself that you’re becoming the best version of yourself. You also have to be willing to make investments that stretch you, whether it’s in yourself through programs and mentors, or your finances through stocks and assets.
Connect with Lori
- Instagram: @loriharder
- Lite Pink: @drinklitepink
- Earn Your Happy: @earnyourhappy
- Girlfriends & Business: @girlfriendsandbusiness
- Listen to Girlfriends & Business
Connect with Chris
Episode Timeline & Discussion Questions
( 0:25 ) Welcome back to another He Said She Said episode of Earn Your Happy.
( 1:40 ) Chris and Lori are reflecting on how they built their dream life.
( 2:49 ) Lori says, “If you want a dream life, you have to stop surrounding yourself and listening to normal people’s advice.”
( 5:13 ) Chris highlights that they’ve always had outlandish dreams and plans.
( 6:53 ) Lori says, “It’s really important to know what actually happens when you go against what a family pattern is, or what is normal in your life.”
( 8:24 ) Lori explains how she and Chris overcame the doubt and judgment that some of their family and friends had about their decision to move to California.
( 11:29 ) Chris says, “We’ve always made investments that stretch us.”
( 14:14 ) Chris summarizes the three tips that they have for achieving your dream life.
( 16:56 ) Text DAILY to 310-421-0416 for daily money mantras sent to your phone.