Apple Pie Overnight Oats
- ¼ cup oats
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 packet stevia (or sweetener of your choice)
- ½ an apple, chopped
- 1 7 oz. container of low-fat or fat-free Greek yogurt (I like Fage)
- 2 Tbsp. almond milk, cow’s milk or water (I use almond milk.)
- Combine all ingredients in a Mason jar or Tupperware dish. Store in the refrigerator overnight.
- In the morning, top with 2 Tbsp. walnuts or ground flaxseed to add some healthy fats!
Change it up by subbing in half of a banana (chopped) and 1 tsp. unsweetened cocoa powder for a monkey business spin!