- 1 C Marinated Artichokes (drained)
- (1) 15 oz Can of Great Northern Beans (drained & rinsed)
- 5 T. Fat Free Greek Yogurt
- 2 T. grated Parmesan cheese
- ¾ tsp Onion Powder
- ¾ tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/8 tsp Cayenne Pepper (optional)
- 1 Packet no calorie sweetener
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- Put all ingredients in a food processor and mix until creamy.
- Chill for 1-2 hours.
- Serve near room temperature with your favorite veggies and pita chips.
Make homemade Pita Chips! Simply quarter your pita bread twice. Put pieces on a sprayed cookie sheet. Sprinkle with garlic salt, cumin, and chili powder, (light with the spices!) Bake @ 375degrees for 8-10 min.