- 2 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1/2 cup red onion onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 4-5 cups of kale, chopped and stems removed
- 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 3-4 tbsp. of feta or goat cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oil in large sauté pan on medium high heat.
- Add onions and sauté for a 2-3 minute.
- Add garlic, mushrooms, and sauté for another 1-2 minutes.
- Add kale and reduce heat. Cover and let kale cook for 5-10 min.
- Once Kale is cooked drizzle with balsamic vinegar. Turn the heat back up to reduce balsamic vinegar.
- Once reduced top with cheese and enjoy!