- 1 (15 oz) can black beans (drained, rinsed and patted dry)
- 2/3 C frozen corn (thawed and patted dry)
- 1/4 C roasted red peppers (chopped and patted dry)
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 C Busy Girl bread crumbs (or whole wheat bread crumbs of choice)
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put all ingredients into food processor and pulse until ingredients are finely chopped and mixed.
- Roll mixture into quarter size balls. Put balls on baking sheet sprayed with non stick spray.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 20 minutes.
Dip in your favorite healthy dressing!