- 4 oz Fat Free Cream Cheese
- 4 oz Fat Free Greek Yogurt
- 15 Baked Mini Phyllo Shells
- 6 Packets no Calorie Sweetener
- ½ tsp Vanilla
- 1 T. Cocoa Powder
- Optional: Chocolate Sprinkles
- Optional: Pomegranate Seeds
- Bring cream cheese and yogurt to room temperature.
- Beat together cream cheese, yogurt, vanilla, cocoa powder & sweetener until creamy.
- Fill Phyllo shells full with cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle mini cheesecakes with chocolate sprinkles or pomegranate seeds if desired. Or just leave plain!
- Chill for 1 hour and ENJOY!
Freezes well. Make lots ahead of time and freeze. When you go to that party, simply take desired amount out of freezer, thaw, and people will beg for the recipe! Always keep a supply on hand in the freezer. When you get that urge for something sweet, grab 1 or 2 and you will satisfy that craving without eating a lot of calories or fat.