996. How Having A Community Will Make You Money With Lindsey Schwartz
In the episode you will hear about:
- The differences between having an audience and a community
- Creative ways to add value to your brand without having to be involved 24/7
- Proof that anybody can be successful with a small community
- How to get really clear on your community’s foundation and mission
- The fundamentals and framework that Lindsey will be covering in the Community Builders mastermind
- Learn more about the Community Builders mastermind at powerhouselori.com!
- Sign up for The Spritz newsletter at litepink.com!
- Text DAILY to 310-496-8363 for daily manifesting affirmations and journal prompts.
Lindsey Schwartz, aka the Queen of Community, joins me on this episode to talk about why community needs to be part of your growth strategy this year. She breaks down how you can avoid burnout by intentionally creating an interactive and collaborative container alongside your brand. Plus, Lindsey is launching an immersive experience and shares exactly what you can expect from her Community Builders mastermind.
CONNECT WITH LINDSEY
Follow Lindsey: @llindseyschwartz
Follow Powerhouse Women: @powerhouse_women
Visit the Powerhouse Women website: powerhousewomen.co
CONNECT WITH LORI
Follow me: @loriharder
Follow Lite Pink: @drinklitepink
Follow Earn Your Happy: @earnyourhappy
Follow Girlfriends & Business: @girlfriendsandbusiness Listen to Girlfriends & Business
Episode Timeline & Discussion Questions
(0:24) Welcome back to Earn Your Happy. Today, Lori is joined by Lindsey Schwartz to talk about the power of community building.
(2:52) Lori asks Lindsey, “For anyone who doesn’t know your history, what were some of your numbers when you were starting to fill events? And what are your numbers right now?”
(6:15) Lori asks Lindsey, “What did you see like at some of the first events when your audience was connecting with each other?”
(9:21) Lori asks Lindsey, “Can anybody be successful with a small community?”
(12:56) Lori asks Lindsey, “Tell us about the program you have that’s going to help people build community.”
(16:37) Lori asks Lindsey, “Where can we go to learn more?”