- 4 tomatoes (make sure they are a bit firm)
- 1/3 c. chopped cilantro
- 2 red peppers, chopped
- 1/2 medium-sized purple onion, chopped
- 2 avocados, chopped
- 1 (15 oz.) can of corn, drained
- 1 (15 oz.) can of black beans, drained
- 1/4 c. extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tbsp. hot sauce of choice
- 1/2 c. lemon juice
- 3 tsp. Truvia (I like Baking Truvia) OR 1/4 c. sugar
- Chop all veggies and combine all ingredients into a large bowl.
- Mix well, and serve immediately.
- Use baked tortillas, veggies or endive leaves to dip into salsa, and enjoy.
For best flavor, cover and let sit 2-3 hours in the refrigerator.
This salad is perfect to keep on hand to add to salads, eggs, wraps and more!