830. Create Your Own Luck Today
In the episode you will hear about:
- How we’ve created the groups and rooms that we want to be in
- Reframing difficult situations
- Staying empowered and inspired by others success
- Expressing gratitude for the 10% of magical luck that we all have in our lives
- Text PODCAST to 310-496-8363 for updates and a chance to be featured on the show!
You’ve probably heard the saying that luck is when opportunity meets preparation. We think it’s more like 90% hard work and timing with 10% magic sprinkled in. Today, we’re sharing about the ways that we’ve created our own luck. We talk about how we’ve transformed our mindset to focus on the lessons and growth that come from every challenging circumstance. We also discuss the reality of what goes on behind the scenes to get so “lucky”. Tune in to learn more about how you can create your own luck today!
Connect with Lori
- Instagram: @loriharder
- Lite Pink: @drinklitepink
- Earn Your Happy: @earnyourhappy
- Girlfriends & Business: @girlfriendsandbusiness
- Listen to Girlfriends & Business
Connect with Chris
Episode Timeline & Discussion Questions
( 2:29 ) Welcome back to another He Said She Said episode of Earn Your Happy.
( 2:40 ) Chris and Lori discuss their definitions of luck.
( 5:48 ) Chris explains how everyone comes from different starting points.
( 7:50 ) Lori shares her major motivators to create her own luck.
( 9:56 ) Lori talks about creating the networking experiences that she wants.
( 12:34 ) Chris talks about how he created an audience.
( 13:10 ) Chris and Lori share times when they’ve been in unlucky situations and transformed their mindset around them.
( 16:32 ) Chris encourages listeners to write down the 10 circumstances that happened last year and decide how they could have been moments of good luck.
( 17:17 ) Lori explains why she and Chris don’t have any regrets.
( 19:41 ) Lori and Chris share a bit about their experience interviewing Tony Robbins.
( 20:30 ) Chris emphasizes the importance of expressing gratitude for that 10% of magical luck.
( 22:09 ) Lori asks listeners to share the episode with someone they love.