- 1 Bundle Kale or Purple Kale
- 1 T. Sesame Seeds
- Mrs. Dash chipotle Seasoning or Seasoning of choice to taste. I love plain Sea salt too!
- Salt to taste
- Olive Oil Spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray baking sheet with Olive Oil Spray.
- Rinse Kale and snip off old ends.
- Place entire bundle of Kale with stems on baking sheet.
- Spray a light coat of Olive Oil spray over Kale.
- Sprinkle spices over the top.
- Bake until golden brown edges form, 10-15 minutes or until desired Crispiness.