923. Dean Graziosi On How To Thrive In The Economy
In the episode you will hear about:
- Historical examples of wealth and businesses being created times of economic recession and depression
- Different strategies for pivoting within your current industry
- The earnings side of niching down
- Rethinking what it looks like to share knowledge and experience with the world
- Typical obstacles that Dean and Tony are addressing in their upcoming course
- Sign up for FREE 5-day Time to Thrive Challenge from August 2-6 at thrive600.com!
- Thanks to Indeed for supporting Earn Your Happy. Go to indeed.com/happy to redeem a $75 sponsored job credit.
- Thanks a Little Passports for sponsoring my show. Little Passports is offering new customers 20% off when you go to littlepassports.com/lori.
- Sign up for The Spritz newsletter at litepink.com!
- Text PODCAST to 310-496-8363 for updates and a chance to be featured on the show!
Chris and I are joined by Dean Graziosi, a multiple New York Times bestselling author, entrepreneur, and investor. You might remember when Dean came on the show last year to speak about exploring the self education industry. We’re so excited to have him back on again to expand on that further and share some tools for thriving in this upcoming economy.
We’re strong believers in educating and bulletproofing yourself for whatever might happen in the future. Dean, Chris, and I discuss how to find new opportunities that are opening up right now, ways to shift your current messaging, and the power of monetizing your life experience. We get into common mindset challenges that Dean sees his clients facing and how he helps them rethink selling as serving. Plus, he dives into what people can expect from his free Time to Thrive Challenge and his top tips for how to get the most out of the course.
Connect with Dean
Follow Dean: @deangraziosi
Visit Dean’s Website: deangraziosi.com
Connect with Lori
Lite Pink: @drinklitepink
Earn Your Happy: @earnyourhappy
Discussion Questions & Episode Highlights
( 1:12 ) Welcome back to another episode of Earn Your Happy. Lori and Chris are joined by Dean Graziosi on today’s episode.
( 3:06 ) Dean joins the conversation.
( 4:33 ) Chris asks Dean, “Let’s start by giving everyone a picture of what we think might be coming, and then we’ll eventually lead into some things they can do and some perspectives they should have. How’s that?”
( 12:09 ) Chris asks Dean, “What are some areas that you see opportunities drying up? But then more hopeful, where do you see some opportunities opening up?”
( 14:50 ) Lori shouts out one of today’s sponsors, Indeed.
( 23:40 ) Lori asks Dean, “How can the everyday person start to look at it as not as overwhelming?”
( 28:32 ) Lori shouts out another one of today’s sponsors, Little Passports.
( 31:12 ) Chris asks Dean, “Tell me about some of those more under-the-radar success stories where it was just a couple grand a month that somebody made and it changed everything for them.”
( 35:06 ) Chris asks Dean, “Have you seen examples of things going viral?”
( 37:27 ) Lori asks Dean, “What are some of the obstacles that you’ve included in your program in order to help people really get out there and be able to teach other people?”
( 40:51 ) Chris asks Dean, “Tell me more about the challenge. Would you mind breaking down what people can expect?”
( 49:12 ) Listeners can sign up for the challenge at thrive600.com.