- 1 egg white
- 1 bag Nasoya Shiritaki Spaghetti noodles – rinsed well and chopped
- 1 & 1/2 T. Chicken base or chicken granules
- 2 C. water
- 1 green onion chopped
- Rinse noodles in strainer with hot water.
- Chop or cut noodles into desired length – I like them in two inch small bite size pieces.
- In sauce pan, add water and chicken base along with the chopped green onion and whole egg or just the egg white (for less fat).
- Boil water and ingredients until the egg is cooked or about 10 minutes on medium.
- Serve hot and enjoy!