Subscribe to Earn Your Happy on iTunes.
I am so excited to have my husband, Chris, on again! We’ve been asked a lot of questions such as: how do we work together day in and day out? How do we live our lives and what makes us happy? These conversations are so much fun for us and we love sharing the highs and lows of our lives so far.
As you’ll soon realize, while we have our “dream” lives now, it didn’t start out that way. Let’s just say I didn’t even want to give Chris the time of day when we first met! We obviously worked things out there, but be sure to listen in as we share some of our other ups, downs and lesson-learning moments in our lives.
This episode is jam-packed with information about the fundamentals of our success and happiness (and so much in between) and we hope you’re able to leave with some helpful takeaways. Please feel free to let us know what other questions you have for us! We look forward to continuing our conversation on another future episode. Happy listening!
In This Episode We Talk about:
• Where Chris and Lori started from and what their daily routine is
• Working through times of unfulfillment
• If there’s a right time to call your partner out when you know they have a larger calling they’re not doing anything about
• How small decisions are HUGE in the long run
• Why it’s so important to be open and connect with more people
• How to deal with people who are cutting you down or holding you back
• The definition of positive propaganda and why you need it to support your goals
• The benefits of having a healthy habits routine
• How Chris and Lori incorporate meditation and visualization into their daily lives
• How to effectively communicate with your spouse or partner
• Why it’s so important to find self-development activities that you enjoy
• What to do if your spouse/partner isn’t into self-development
• And so much more…
“Be more open and less attached than you are to the things you’re so attached to.”
“Find positive propaganda to support where you want to go and to reinforce your beliefs.”
“Even if it doesn’t feel like it, the timing is perfect.”
“You will always find what you’re looking for.”
“We are constantly chipping away at the things that will make us happy and productive in the long run – even when we don’t feel like it.”
“Our routine-driven life has absolutely 10x’d all areas of our lives.”
“I’m happier, healthier, wealthier and more fit than I was yesterday.”
“By taking inventory of all the good stuff in my life, I’m dictating the thoughts that will dictate my day instead of letting my day dictate my thoughts.”
“If you’re not doing self-development in a modality that you like, then you absolutely won’t do it.”
“You set the pace for your relationship.”
“You are responsible for your own happiness.”
“Find joy in the journey.”
“Find your happiness in the pursuit every day.”
- Previous episodes with Chris:
- Ep. 93 – https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/93-six-steps-we-take-to-achieve-our-goals-my-husband/id1087926635?i=1000379426412&mt=2
- Ep. 100 – https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/100-relationship-business-q-my-husband-chris-harder/id1087926635?i=1000380293825&mt=2
- Ep. 128 – https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/128-broke-mindset-to-mulit-millionaire-mindset-chris/id1087926635?i=1000384953178&mt=2
- For the Love of Money podcast with Chris Harder
- IG: @chriswharder
- FB: facebook.com/chriswharder
- The Bliss Project
- Secrets of the Millionaire Mind by T. Harv Ecker
Check out my website at loriharder.com. Follow me on social media @LoriHarder on Instagram and Lori Harder on Facebook.
Follow me on social media @LoriHarder on Instagram and Lori Harder on Facebook.