I am so excited for you to hear my conversation with successful serial entrepreneur, Mike Zeller. From real estate and men’s fashion to digital marketing and sustainable home goods, he’s committed to serving others (in a variety of businesses) and sharing the shifts he makes along the way.
Always an ambitious person, Mike used to once run himself ragged to the point of near burnout. However, throughout his experiences, he came to realize that taking time off from the “hustle” is needed and now actually increases his fulfillment levels in both business and his quality of life. If you’re looking to kick up the fulfillment levels in your life, I highly recommend tuning in to hear Mike’s valuable insights and knowledge bombs.
Questions Asked in This Episode:
• What are you reading right now?
• What made you read The Secret again?
• What did you notice to make you improve your self-awareness?
• What is bringing you the most life out of things right now?
• How do you know when you need to recharge and how does it feel?
• How do you start to avoid the desire and addiction of your phone?
• What is one of the hardest things you’ve had to walk away from in order to become the person you are now?
• Why do you use the words “life” and “death” throughout your course?
• How do you help people find what they’re good at?
• What is your favorite part of your course?
• What does a fulfilled life mean to you? For other people?
• What would you tell people who say they are stuck?
“The best idea doesn’t always win.”
“I create businesses that enrich the world and make it a better place.”
“You should be able to increase your business but also increase your freedom and your quality of life.”
“It’s not as much about time management as it is energy management.”
“If you choose a job for comfort and convenience, you’re sacrificing your soul.”
“I’m responsible for creating the opportunity for fulfillment.”
“I’m not here for intellectual entertainment. I’m here to make a difference.”
“Quit hiding in the shadows, step into your greatness and love and serve at an extraordinary level.”
Mike Zeller is a socially minded entrepreneur currently based in Nashville. Philosophically, Mike believes that business exists first to serve the world and make it a better place. Profit is secondary but necessary for sustainability.
He has launched and developed 9 businesses in 5 different industries, bringing in more than 100 million in total sales revenue and he once was a hand model. He enrolled himself under the mentorship of world-renowned leaders such as Tony Robbin, Peter Diamandis, Jay Abraham and many others. Mike inspires people to invest in themselves and big ideas and coaches and mentors them through his mastermind and with his online course. To learn more about Mike visit mikezeller.com or email him at [email protected]