Don’t be shocked when you hear a male voice as the podcast begins – it’s just my husband Chris, who’s back for another dual podcast! Both of us have been lit over here since ringing in the New Year and we wanted to share some of our thoughts out loud regarding some of the things we’ve been working on going into 2018 (hint: new eCourse coming in the next couple months).
First and foremost, we’ve both done a lot of reassessing and have gotten really clear and laser-focused on what we want to see and do this year – individually and as a couple – both in business and in play. Find out what we’re working to get rid of and what we’re working to align ourselves with more – some things may surprise you! We’re putting it all about there in this super candid conversation – you don’t want to miss it!
Questions Asked in This Episode:
• What was something you loved that we did on New Year’s Eve?
• What is something you do to get clear on your goals/intentions?
• What are your mindset blocks?
• What is one of the rituals that you’re committed to?
• What are your favorite ways to find tribe?
• How do you find the energy to keep up with your habits/rituals and how do you stay in the energy to keep doing it?
• Why should people be unapologetic about their pursuit of wealth and success?
“Clarity is power.”
“It’s simple, but it’s not easy.”
“Focus on the impact you’re going to make. Anything else robs you of your happiness
and the world of your gifts.”
“We don’t find our voice in the easy times.”
“Create tribe for transition.”
“Elevate yourself through the things you enjoy most, which in turn then elevates other people.”
“If it brings you happiness and joy – follow it.”
“Choose possibilities and expansion over fear.”
“Make choices, not excuses.”
“Your version of happy is just that.”