I had such a blast talking with Lauryn Evarts and Michael Bosstick, the hosts of The Skinny Confidential HIM & HER show, in person! While commonly known for their podcast, I quickly learned about their other endeavors that created the foundation of where they are today and how various parts of our journeys are so similar.
In this episode, you’ll hear about how this power couple met (and came to work together), the ins and outs of branding and why community, patience and adding value is key when trying to grow your business or brand. With all this valuable content, it’s no surprise that they’re now passionate about helping others grow their platforms, too.
There are so many takeaways in this episode and I can’t wait to hear how you implement them!
• How did you two meet and how did you get started doing what you’re doing now?
• Have you always worked together or when did you start?
• What are your income streams right now?
• How do you know when it’s time to move onto the next idea/project?
• What were some of your huge failures that were necessary to get you where you are today?
• Where would you direct people to go when building their brand?
• How much of your decisions and lives depend on intuition and making sure your “self” is being taken care of?
• What are some of your favorite podcasts?
• How do you seek out relationships in your life that feel intimidating in order to help you level up?
• What’s going to have to change in order for you to get to the next level?
“If you’re doing everything, you’re doing nothing.” – Michael
“Create a compelling future.” – Lauryn
“It’s all about working backward to get where you want to be.” – Lauryn
“If you’re not constantly looking to learn and develop your mind, you’re going to get stagnant and stall out.” – Michael
“Be willing to take the leap and stop second-guessing yourself.” – Michael
“Take the leap because you can always go back.” – Michael
“Focus on the end goal – be a visionary.” – Lauryn
Lauryn Evarts Bosstick is the creator of The Skinny Confidential, a blog, book, podcast and Youtube channel. Lauryn helps women live their best lives by sharing everything from wellness & beauty to business & real life tips. The Skinny Confidential is all about having kale in one hand and champagne in the other.
Michael Bosstick is a brand builder and entrepreneur. He is the CEO of Dear Media, a podcast production company highlighting women’s voices. Michael is also the co-host of The Skinny Confidential HIM & HER Show with his wife Lauryn where they interview experts on topics ranging from fitness and skincare to business and addiction.”