Having grown up in a broken but happy family, today’s guest, Cayla Craft, knew she was meant to do big things and help people. However, she first had to change the lens she was viewing her life through. In order for her to create what she wanted out of life, she had to ditch the mentality of “I am nothing,” and instead share her story to help others.
Once Cayla realized that there was no need to compare her journey with someone else’s, she could stop trying to please everyone, find her purpose, dictate how she lived her life and make herself a priority. And that’s just what she did.
As a result, today Cayla is a self-made millionaire and now teaches other entrepreneurial women how to do the same. She gives women the tools and resources they need to have an abundant mindset and shamelessly pursue their ambitions while still enjoying life.
There were so many moments I related to throughout our conversation and I have a feeling many of you will as well. I would love to hear what those moments are! Happy listening!
• Did you always know that you were going to do big things and help a lot of people?
• What is something you would say to someone who is still in that push phase or exhausting themselves?
• When did you know your story was the most powerful thing you could share?
• What do you tell someone to get started on in order to feel fulfilled and successful?
• Why is it so important to make sure you’re creating new relationships and leaving old ones behind?
• Why do we feel like we need to please others and how do we break ourselves from that mindset?
• If someone is on the verge of having a difficult conversation, what would you tell them?
• Have you ever experienced “imposter syndrome,” and if so, how did you deal with it?
• What are your fears right now and how do you handle them?
• What do you think is the biggest difference between people who are creating the life they love and stepping into their authentic truth and those who aren’t?
“You’ve already done enough; now it’s time for your message to be heard.”
“You have to change the story – you have to rewrite what you want out of your life.”
“Self-awareness is the first key to transformation.”
“Stop living your life for an audience that doesn’t exist.”
“Stop looking outward and start looking inward.”
“I don’t need to Google – the answers are already inside of me.”
Cayla Craft is a mom of 3, self-made millionaire, and lifestyle entrepreneur. The California native went from saving lives in the ER as a nurse working 9-5 to helping women pursue a passion for owning their own business. Her first taste of success began when she created an organization of 60k+ people for Isagenix, a company that sells health and wellness supplements. From that platform she branched out into business coaching and found incomparable satisfaction from helping others achieve success.
Cayla has helped thousands of women start to believe in themselves as entrepreneurs and business women. Her goal is to help mothers gain insight and confidence in their entrepreneurial endeavors, and grow their business to 7 figures! She gives women the tools and resources they need to have an abundant mindset and shamelessly pursue their ambitions while still enjoying life as a mom.
Cayla created Mommy Millionaire to fill a void of community driven by women searching to grow from good to great. Mommy Millionaire seeks to pour out practical tips and business know-how that is current and relevant to what is working today. Cayla is an expert in speaking about sales, culture, and online marketing with experience in keynote speeches on connecting.