I’ve been following today’s guest, online marketing expert, Amy Porterfield, for so long and we have so many mutual friends that I feel like we’ve known each other for years…but we’ve never even talked before this interview. I’m not sure how it’s possible, but we definitely made up for lost time with our interview.
If you’ve never heard of Amy and you work with online marketing in some way, shape or form, or you’re just plain curious what it’s all about, you’re not going to want to miss our conversation. We discuss Amy’s three stages of business and all the feelings and tools that go along with each of them. I can’t tell you how much of what she shared helped me and my team as we were right in the middle of one of our own launches.
This episode was filled with valuable tips, tools and advice for all levels, and I can’t wait to hear if any of her tips help move you to the next level, too! If you know of someone who could benefit from this episode, please share!
- Who are we talking to when we say “new” to the online world?
- What are some of the first steps that someone would take to move through the emotions of overwhelm?
- What do you think is important in the early stages? What will help break you through to phase 2?
- What was your phase one like?
- What woman were you at phase 2?
- What advice do you give around plateaus?
- In phase 2, what were your biggest blocks?
- What things came up in phase 2 that you thought were going to take you down?
- What do you experience at the start of phase 3?
- What are the plateaus of phase 3?
- What are some of the biggest tools of phase 3?
“You need to surround yourself with people who are doing amazing things and show you what’s possible.”
“Every decision you make is not set in stone – you can pivot and reinvent yourself and do new things.”
“Stop playing small in the places where there’s opportunity to play big.”
“If you become the person who finishes what they start, you’re going to be in a prime spot to start scaling.”
“Look for experts who are laser-focused where you want to go.”
Amy is an online marketing expert and educator and the host of the top-ranked podcast, Online Marketing Made Easy. Amy has worked with mega brands like Harley-Davidson Motorcycles and Peak Performance Coach, Tony Robbins, where she oversaw the content development team and collaborated on groundbreaking online marketing campaigns. Through her bestselling marketing courses, thriving social media community and popular podcast, Amy inspires a grounded, tangible and self-affirming sense of “Wow! I really can do this” for over 250,000 online entrepreneurs. She proves that by moving away from “step-by-step” and into “action-by-action”, even the newest online entrepreneurs can bypass overwhelm and self-doubt, and instead generate exciting momentum as they move closer to building a life and business they love.