The amazing Heather Monahan joins me today on the podcast! Heather is a best-selling author, keynote speaker with the Harry Walker Agency, entrepreneur and founder of Boss In Heels. Heather’s best-selling book, Confidence Creator, is all about busting the myths on confidence. In our conversation, that’s just what Heather and I talk about! Heather shares all of her tools and tips on getting the confidence you need.
- Did you get to a point where you needed something else?
- How did you get confidence around sharing your story?
- What is the recipe right now for you to get the confidence that you need?
- How do you make sure that you are upleveling your thoughts?
- What do you to help people recognize and discover their value?
- What the questions we aren’t asking but should be around confidence?
- What is your theory around trying to make something work when you shouldn’t?
- What are some of the things you feel people should know about stepping into a more confident you?
- How do you commit to confidence?
Heather Monahan is a best-selling author, keynote speaker with the Harry Walker Agency, entrepreneur and founder of Boss In Heels. Having successfully climbed the corporate ladder for nearly 20 years, Heather Monahan is one of the few women to break the glass ceiling and claim her spot in the C-suite. As a Chief Revenue Officer in Media, Heather Monahan is a Glass Ceiling Award winner, named one of the most Influential Women in Radio in 2017 and Thrive Global named her a Limit Breaking Female Founder in 2018. Heather’s new book Confidence Creator shot to #1 on Amazon’s Business Biographies and Business Motivation lists the first week it debuted on Amazon. Heather is a confidence expert and is currently working with Fortune 500 companies and professional sports to develop confidence in the workplace and on the court. She’s also a member of Florida International University’s Advisory Council to further serve as a mentor and leader in the South Florida Community. Heather and her son Dylan reside in Miami.