[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/loriharder/MASTER_-_EYH_337_-_Aaron_Alexander.mp3″ ]
I am so happy to introduce today’s guest, Aaron Alexander! Aaron is a movement coach, manual therapist, fellow podcastor, and is the founder of the Align Method. The Align Method is a integrated approach to functional movement and self-care, and has helped THOUSANDS of people heal from pain and find health. I’ve been wanting to connect with Aaron for a while now, and in today’s conversation he taught me SO. MUCH. With Aaron, no topic is off-limits, and because of that, this conversation was so full of life. I know you’ll learn a lot from today’s episode!
- Through the physical work you do, what have you seen change mentally?
- Do you that we have to go through the difficulties in order to find out what our flow truly is for us?
- What do you think pain really is?
- How do you work with the beliefs around what people have come to believe in the world?
- What’s the balance of doing too much and not enough?
Aaron Alexander CR, LMT is an accomplished manual therapist and movement coach with over 13 years of professional experience. He is the founder of the Align Method™, an integrated approach to functional movement and self-care that has helped thousands of people out of pain and into health. He hosts the top-rated Align Podcast featuring the biggest names in movement and wellness. Aaron’s clients include Hollywood celebrities, Olympic competitors, professional athletes and everyone in between. He teaches world-wide and resides in Venice, CA.
Follow me on social media @LoriHarder on Instagram and Lori Harder on Facebook