I am so excited for today’s episode with Jen Esquer! She is a Doctor of Physical Therapy and movement enthusiast. She uses her social platforms to push educational videos on how to maintain mobility, increase strength, and prevent pain throughout the body. The more and more that I learn about investing time and energy into the body and into mobility in their body we’re in, the more that I’ve been viewing my body completely differently. This episode isn’t only going to open your eyes to the importance of maintaining mobility, but this podcast really digs deep into the stories that we have all told ourselves throughout our lifetime.
- Why do you think your social media caught on so quickly?
- What forced you to take action on what you wanted?
- Four years ago, what would you say you were struggling with the most?
- Were there things that you had to move through that mobility helped you move through?
- Is there something that can help people through the fear around resting?
- What is something you wish more people knew about?
Jen Esquer is a Doctor of Physical Therapy and movement enthusiast. She treats patients privately in Los Angeles and has online programs called The Mobility Method and The Optimal Body that reach people globally. She uses her social platforms to push educational videos on how to maintain mobility, increase strength, and prevent pain throughout the body. As a former gymnast of 9 years, Jen is an avid mover who dabbles in AcroYoga, calisthenics, weight training, Pilates and yoga. Her vision is to empower others to continue to move and live a pain-free, active lifestyle.