[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/loriharder/Master_-_EYH_383_-_Unlock_your_creative_process_with_Monique_Benebou.mp3″ ]
Monique Benabou creates music and magic on her own terms. In this episode Monique and I go deep into how to create your own authentic pathway and connect with the people who need you. Make sure you share this episode with anyone that you know is feeling called to something bigger, feeling like they’re having trouble getting something out in the world, feeling judged or feeling comparison.
- What’s your relationship with procrastination and periods of lull in your work?
- When did you discover that you needed to be expressing yourself through music?
- How do you know what to expect when you’re pulling a vision through into reality?
- What would you say to the you of even two years ago?
- I know that one of the hardest things for you was you started a GoFundMe account. Can you tell me about that process?
- You’re in a super fast interaction with someone, but it’s a total stranger. And it’s only 30 seconds and they look at you and they say, how can I make myself happy? What do you say?
After her worldwide debut on season two of The Voice and many years in the pop music industry, Monique Benabou decided to shift her focus from the mainstream to her own unique path of conscious music creation and healing arts. Her mission on the planet is to bring reliability, authenticity and joyfulness to the world through music and storytelling and a little hood humor.