Erin Mullins Sanderson grew up in South Dakota then moved to Nashville after high school to pursue a career in music. She found success as a singer/songwriter but after a while realized that she didn’t want to be on tour anymore. She found other avenues to share her music but also branched out into her other interests – fashion design, skin care and helping women become who they’re supposed to be. Today Erin has her own brand called Fit Rocker Chick and runs a membership program for women who don’t need anyone’s stamp of approval.
- What were some super transformative moments for you growing up?
- When you moved to Nashville, how did you find people who believed in you?
- Where did your confidence to perform come from?
- What were you feeling when you knew you shouldn’t be touring anymore?
- As well as being a singer, you’re into wellness, designing clothing and skincare. When did all those things come about?
- How do we start believing that we’re worthy?
- What do you do when you keep slipping back into the old version of yourself
Erin Mullins Sanderson, aka “Fit Rocker Chick”, is an internationally recognized style influencer, non-toxic beauty junkie, skilled musician, thyroid health advocate and online personality who has shared the stage with acts like Evanescence, Halestorm, Candlebox, & Skillet. Her songs have been featured on MTV, Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Fuse TV, and many more.
Erin is the author of EnergyEats, creator of the “She’s A Rock Chick” Girl-Gang and her highly anticipated new skin care line ‘SKIN’. It’s her no B.S. approach to life that has attracted an online reach of over 300,000 people, and allowed her the opportunity to help thousands of women gain confidence and become the woman they want to be!
When Erin is not hanging out with her bearded hunk, fur babies, or her virtual girl gang, she’s either watching Lord of the Rings, researching a natural alternative to Botox or buying tickets for Aerosmith’s upcoming Vegas residency!
Erin has built her tribe on authenticity and talking about the things that most people won’t all while maintaining her mission to help women embrace their flaws, crush their excuses, gain confidence and live a life worthy of leather pants and red lipstick on the daily!