David Meltzer is a sports marketing genius and serial entrepreneur who lives his life by the principles of gratitude, empathy, accountability and effective communication. Utilizing these principles allows him to live by his mission, which is to make a lot of money, help a lot of people and have a lot of fun. And I gained so much wisdom from this conversation. If you have an idea to start a business, if you have a business, if you have an idea, or even just a pulse, you’re going to love this episode. Listen in to hear how David’s loss of a $100 million portfolio led him to reassess his values and find the clarity, balance and focus he needed to pursue his real potential.
- What are the keys to clear, loving communication and having tough conversations?
- What was it like when you realized you were about to lose everything?
- Do you plan everything on your calendar?
- How do we overcome the fear of rejection when we ask for help?
- How do you know when to go full throttle on your vision?
- Do you suffer from distraction and comparison?
David Meltzer is currently the CEO of Sports 1 Marketing, one of the world’s leading sports and entertainment marketing agencies, which he co-founded with Hall of Fame Quarterback Warren Moon. Prior to S1M, he spent 25 years as an entrepreneur in legal technology, sports and entertainment industries as CEO of the world’s first smartphone, the PC-EPhone, and later as CEO of the world’s most notable sports agency, Leigh Steinberg Sports and Entertainment.