Stefanos Sifandos started studying relationships because he sucked at them. He was pretending he was faithful, happy and unafraid when the opposite was true. Eventually he got tired of trying to hide his childhood traumas and pain and started to look at every aspect of himself. His own journey sparked questions about healing the planet, and now he merges the best of Eastern and Western philosophies to help others enhance their lives and intimate relationships.
- How did you start to fall in love with the dynamics of relationships?
- How can you attract a partner who’s really in alignment with what you’re doing?
- How do you know what your partner should be to you and what should be being filled by other people?
- How do we release stories and timelines around when we’re supposed to be married or have found a partner?
- What advice do you have for people that want to take a risk but fear they might end up worse off?
- You’re about to be married. How do you share your truth with your fiancée, and what does it look like when you fight?
Stefanos Sifandos has traversed the depths of his own pain, suicidal thoughts and profound fears and created innovative methodologies and models for navigating the often difficult path of contemporary manhood and intimate relationships. His work merges the best of Eastern and Western philosophies to bring people closer to their potential. On this journey Stefanos has worked with thousands of men and women from all over the world including elite special forces soldiers, Olympic gold medalists and world champion fighters.