Trent Shelton is a professional footballer turned motivational speaker, writer and coach. His mission is to help people find promise in their darkest hours and be their greatest self. To do this he teaches about riding out storms, having a perspective that life is to serve you and protecting your peace at all costs.
- Where do you find the motivation every day to talk to people?
- How do you come back from those moments where you feel like you did something horrible or disappointed people?
- What are some of the rituals that you do to start going in the direction that you want to go each morning?
- How do you handle criticism in your DMs ?
- How do you be content with what's going on right now while also striving to be better and reach your highest potential?
Trent Shelton is a former NFL wide receiver (having been a member of the Indianapolis Colts, Seattle Seahawks and the Washington Redskins) that is now considered one of the most impactful speakers of this generation. He reaches over 50 million people weekly through his various social media outlets and non-profit organization, RehabTime. Shelton travels the world sharing his message of creating lasting change in life. He and his wife Maria live in Fort Worth, Texas, with their two children, Tristan and Maya.