Hannah Lux-Davis is an award-winning director who works with musicians like Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus and Lana Del Ray. In this conversation, we cover everything from how she started in filmmaking as a production assistant and make-up artist to why she avoids jumping on Instagram.
- How do you deal with lots of big personalities and potentially big egos?
- How do you stay focused on something when there is a lot of pressure?
- How do you avoid getting stuck when things aren’t going your way?
- What shows up in your body and mind when you’re not in alignment with your work?
- How do you tap into your creativity?
- What do wish people who would like to emulate your career would ask you?
Hannah Lux-Davis is an award-winning American filmmaker best known for her striking imagery and iconic vision. The industry’s top artists consistently trust her to create boundary-pushing music videos that garner billions of views around the globe. With experience and design, directing and editing, she curates every detail on her projects from start to finish.