Atticus, the two-time anonymous best-selling author has taken the world by storm with his beautiful poetry and his powerful themes of love and strength of the human spirit. He remains anonymous so he can “write from the shadows” and share from his heart without judgment. I went deep on asking him about this, wondering what it’s like to create like that, and how we can create art from a place where we feel exposed.
- How did your environment feed who you are now?
- When did you discover that you had something worth putting down?
- How did your inspiration come through for you?
- How do you notice when you’re feeling stuck, and how do you get out of it?
- Do you ever regret being anonymous?
- Where do you feel these creative ideas are coming from?
- What advice do you have for people who feel really stuck in life?
- What is your favorite poem?
Atticus is the anonymous New York Times Bestselling author of Love Her Wild, The Dark Between Stars and The Truth About Magic.
He is a storyteller and observer. Born in the Pacific Northwest, he’s spent much of his life exploring the world and now calls California his home.
He loves the ocean, the desert, and playing with words.