When I interviewed Tonya Dalton for this week’s show, I instantly knew I wanted to connect more with her in my life. She is a productivity expert, and we all could use some tools there. This podcast is so much fun and so clarifying, and you will find ways to get hacks out of this even if you are not a business owner or entrepreneur.
- How did you start doing what you do?
- Where do we start with productivity?
- What does JOMO (Joy of Missing Out) mean?
- How do we say no when it’s really challenging?
- How can we give ourselves some breathing room when we need it?
- How do you make peace with not taking on other’s priorities?
- How often should we check in and get clarity?
Tonya Dalton is a productivity expert, author, speaker and founder of inkWELL Press Productivity Co, a company centered around productivity tools and training. She released her first book, The Joy of Missing Out, with Harper Collins in October.
Tonya’s messages about business management, productivity, and the pursuit of passion have impacted thousands and inspired her to launch her podcast, Productivity Paradox which has surpassed more than a million downloads. Her podcast regularly ranks in the top 50 of all business management podcasts on Apple Podcasts.
Tonya has been featured on Real Simple, Entrepreneur, Inc., Apartment Therapy, Lauren Conrad, and Fast Company among other places. In 2019, Tonya received the Enterprising Woman of the Year Award and was named North Carolina's Female Entrepreneur to Watch by The Ladders.