Whenever I get a chance to have a glass of champagne with someone, I’m probably not going to pass it up. With Cara Alwill being the creator of the Champagne Diet blog, I needed more of that. She is one of the most down to earth, champagne-loving girls I know. She has a new book called Girl on Fire that you are not going to want to miss.
- What was the difference between working with publishers and self-publishing?
- Why do people always wait to be chosen instead of choosing themselves?
- Can we skip the publisher process or is it a part of the journey?
- Why do we need to burn the rule book in order to move forward?
- What is your confident voice saying, and what is the other voice saying?
- What are you available for?
Cara Alwill Leyba is a bestselling personal development author, mentor to women entrepreneurs and creator of The Champagne Diet blog. She has self-published eight bestselling books, including the worldwide sensation Girl Code, which have inspired women around the world to step into their power and fulfill their potential. Cara’s books have been translated into multiple languages like Russian, Chinese, Portuguese, Mongolian and Vietnamese. Her weekly podcast, Style Your Mind, has achieved over six million unique downloads as she continues the conversation started in Girl Code. Cara has been featured in Forbes, Glamour, Shape, Entrepreneur, Success, Cosmo, Marie Claire and many more publications.