Aaron Alexander is constantly searching for different ways to make your physical life better. There is still so much we don’t know about our bodies, but we are finding out more every day — and Aaron wants you to take advantage of the latest and greatest. If you want to learn all about how to align your body and your mind, you need to listen to this.
- What does it feel like to get a book out into the world?
- Can you explain the quote that opens your book? What does it mean to you?
- What is your favorite conversation coming out of this book?
- Why is it important for people to understand what you are talking about?
- If you feel like your life is a shit show, where do you start?
- What’s blowing your mind right now?
- How can you let go of your ego quicker?
Aaron Alexander CR, LMT, CPT is a pioneering manual therapist and movement coach whose clients range from A-list Hollywood celebrities to professional athletes and everyone in between. Since 2014, he has been interviewing the world’s preeminent thought leaders on physical and psychological well-being on the top-rated Align Podcast, integrating a diverse variety of perspectives on the art and science of physical inhabitance When Aaron isn’t writing or speaking, he can typically be found somewhere in the Pacific Ocean or on Original Muscle Beach in Santa Monica, California.