Jess Glazer rocks my world. She is a full-time entrepreneur and CEO and has mastered the art of pivoting. After eight years of teaching, she decided to take a chance and make her side hustle of health and fitness coaching a full-time career — and that has ballooned into a million-dollar business in just under two years! We’re going to get into the details on how to take your business online, how to scale if you already have a business, or what to do with your business idea. We have to take advantage of the space online to make money and scale our businesses.
- What was the turning point in your success?
- How did you take your business to seven figures in under two years?
- What are the options for making money online?
- What is the value you can offer?
- How do we think about pricing and structure?
- How do we know how much content to deliver?
- How do you price differently for groups or e-courses?
- How much do you need to show up when you are pivoting and launching?
Jess is a full-time entrepreneur and CEO; as well as, a former celebrity personal trainer and elementary school teacher.
From studying her Doctorate of Physical Therapy to starting her own accessory line/working in the fashion industry, and creating/hosting monthly events and international retreats for 4 years; Jess has mastered the art of pivoting.
After eight years of teaching elementary PE, she decided to give her “cute side hustle” of online health/fitness coaching a shot.
Jess turned that cute side hustle into a million-dollar business in under two years.
Since leaving her job in 2017, she has hired a team of incredible heart-centered humans, served hundreds of clients, raised and donated $50,000 to charity.
Jess has been featured in Forbes, Shape, The New York Post, The Today Show, Good Day New York, Oxygen Magazine, and Well + Good to name a few.
Her mission is to cause a ripple effect and inspire change for generations to come; making a massive impact and leaving a lasting legacy beyond her singular actions.