I had the best time interviewing Ronne Brown. She’s the founder of Girl CEO and the author of “From Mopping Floors to Making Millions on Instagram.” With a book title like that, you know she has an incredible story to tell. On top of that, she has a passion for educating women on being the CEO of their business, lives, and homes, and has had the privilege of helping thousands of women launch and grow their brands on social media. I am obsessed with her and I know you’re going to love it!
- How did you come into what you’re doing today?
- What was the shift in mindset that made you realize you could do so much more?
- What is the science behind what you were doing?
- What are the secrets to making your brand stand out?
- Do you recommend having team members manage your social media?
- How do you build a business brand?
- What’s been challenging for you in building a product?
Founder of Girl CEO and author of, From Mopping Floors to Making Millions on Instagram.
Ronne Brown is a branding expert, professional speaker, author, mentor, wife and a mother of four.
She has made her mark internationally in the online and social media business with her revolutionizing branding techniques. She went from being a statistic to a success story and turned minimum wage income into a seven-figure salary within a few short years.
Now, Ronne is equipping women nationwide on how to be the CEO in their business, lives, and homes.
Ronne Brown is one of social media’s most influential entrepreneurs inspiring and teaching people around the world how to create six-figure incomes, become debt free and live life on their own terms.