I have been a huge fan of Bravo’s Million Dollar Listing LA, and that’s why I’m so excited to have Tracy Tutor on the show today. In addition to everything else she does, she also recently wrote a book — “Fear is Just a Four-Letter Word” — all about not second-guessing yourself and developing the unstoppable confidence to own any room.
- Where does your confidence come from?
- What were some of the major barriers that were holding you back?
- What questions should people struggling with confidence be asking themselves?
- How do you prepare for things not going well?
- What does it mean to you to feel confident?
- What are you doing to help your children move through scary parts of life?
- What was your biggest “a-ha” moment from writing your book and from being on the show?
- What is your relationship with fear right now?
Tracy Tutor is a top real estate agent at Douglas Elliman Beverly Hills, consulting with some of the world’s leading architects and developers. She is the first and only female cast member on Bravo’s Million Dollar Listing LA. The show’s twelfth season premiered June 2020 and can catch the show every Tuesday on Bravo at 9PM ET/PT. You can also pre-order Tracy’s book on Amazon and other retailers now. She lives in Los Angeles with her two daughters.