567. Affirmations as a business strategy – with Anna Lozano & Lindy Sood
In the episode you will hear about:
- Rewiring our subconscious mind through affirmations
- Canceling out negative self talk
- The challenges and benefits of working with a business partner
- Getting your startup going
- Being authentic to yourself
- Doing the work before you can set realistic goals
- Getting your product to the right person
- Tapping into your uniqueness
- Letting go of what you can’t control
Anna Lozano and Lindy Sood are the co-founders and CEOs of Love Powered Co., a company on a mission to empower leaders and make affirmations a common practice across the world. It’s not just about the affirmations though—we talk all about getting out there and starting your business, what it looks like to scale a dream, and how it feels working together as partners.
- What is it that your business does?
- What’s an old story that keeps coming up for you and what affirmations do you use to get over it?
- How did you two partner together?
- How did you bring this business from idea to concept to reality?
- How do you get the ball rolling on your business?
- How did you know what your core idea was and how did you talk it over?
- How do you have conversations about your business goals?
- How are you differentiating yourself from other products?
- What is the big vision for your company?
- What do people need to know about building a business?
Anna Lozano and Lindy Sood are the founders and CEOs of Love Powered Co., the affirmations company. They are moms on a mission to power the next generation of mindful leaders and make I AM affirmations come into practice in homes across the world. Their affirmations have been seen on the Marilyn Denis Show, Breakfast Television, Fox News, and enjoyed by influencers and celebrities including Sarah Landry of The Birds Papaya, Jaime King, Jully Black, Cheryl Hickey, amongst many others!