Jen Gottlieb and Chris Winfield are two incredible human beings — and they have a challenge for you. These two are always teaching actionable things that you can see immediate results from, so I suggest you step up to their challenge and see where it takes you. Making connections with people that matter is the number one way I have built every single business, along with my willingness to ask and to show up for myself, and this episode is about becoming the ultimate connector — but you can’t do that unless you address your confidence first.
- What do you guys do?
- Where did the “Be on TV” Challenge come from?
- What is the mindset like after you’re on TV?
- Why is it important to get your story out into the world?
- What challenges have you gone through in your business?
- How do you get involved in the “Be on TV” Challenge?
- What are you excited for most right now?
Renowned “Super Connectors” and Communication Experts Chris Winfield and Jen Gottlieb are co-founders of the multimillion-dollar company Super Connector Media, which helps people foster connections and relationships that matter.
The powerful business and life partner duo, whom Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop recently named among “11 Professionals Helping People Find More Satisfying , Successful Careers”, are on a mission to empower people to cultivate in-person connections and relationships and find more fulfillment in their personal and professional lives.