Brandin Cohen is the CEO and Founder of Liquid I.V. Growing up, he was always into health, wellness, and optimization. While working for the Arizona Diamondback professional baseball team, he saw the players drinking hydration drinks made for kids. He began learning about the science and nutrition behind it and realized that nothing was really tapping into this. He sought out how to create his own version without all the preservatives and sweeteners and created a brand formulated for adults. He shares all about how anyone with the right mindset and a willingness to make things happen can succeed.
- Where did your entrepreneurial journey start?
- How did you learn to take feedback from users?
- What would you tell someone who is now scaling if that’s not their strength?
- What’s a question you wish more people would ask you?
- How do you get re-excited about what you’re doing?
- What is a skill you built that is now a superpower?
Brandin Cohen is the CEO and Founder of Liquid I.V., which has been his entire life since he started the company in 2012 when he was 24 years old. Liquid I.V. has now sold over 100 million servings of their breakthrough Hydration Multiplier product, donated over 5 million servings to people in need around the globe, and built an incredible team dedicated to their mission of Changing The World and helping people everywhere live better lives.