Jera Foster-Fell has built a social media presence that she now leverages into a multi-six-figure business. She’s a master of social media marketing and personal branding, and she’s passionate about teaching others all that she knows. We talk about the struggles of starting out as a new brand online, testing things out, and building a community instead of a following. She knows what she’s talking about and you’re going to learn so much from her.
- Why do people follow you on social media?
- What was your story about being unhappy in your career?
- Why are you blowing up on TikTok?
- Why is nurturing your communities so important right now?
- What are the tangible things you can do to nurture your community?
- How do you break your strategy into a daily plan?
- What’s important to know when you’re trying to put effort into your social media?
- How do you deal with negativity online?
In five years, Jera went from drowning in a soul-sucking job with no defined purpose while suffering from social anxiety, to owning a multiple six-figure business and dominating the lifestyle sector of social media.
She has built her community of more than 175k followers on Instagram and 500k followers on TikTok, and has crowned herself the queen of pivoting (from graphic design, to SoulCycle instructor, to content creator, to Instagram strategist).
With her immense experience and success, Jera’s current passion is teaching all that she’s learned to others with her signature course, The Social Media Saloon, and with her one-on-one clients.
Jera coaches the ins and outs of creating your own personal brand online, the secrets to building a loyal and engaged community, and all the steps to take to use social media as a positive tool for your business.