Are you ready to be an entrepreneur?
We have six questions you should be asking yourself — whether you have a business already or are thinking of starting one — to make sure you aren’t putting yourself into situations that are going to lead you to unhappiness.
Entrepreneurship is so trendy right now. While it’s a great way to make money and build financial security, not everybody is meant to be an entrepreneur… at least not right now. Use these questions as a guide to determine whether or not being an entrepreneur is right for you:
- Why are you starting this thing?
- What is your day-to-day going to look like?
- Will you be happy doing this three years from now?
- What is your zone of genius and who will you need in order to get back to your zone of genius quicker?
- Who do you need to be in order to bring this company to success? What habits do you need?