If you have a big idea, a dream, and a hobby, you can turn it into a business. Brian Smith is passionate about wine and finding a way to share great wine with as many people as possible. He shows how injecting some creativity into any industry can help you grow and scale your hobby into a thriving business. This one is great for anyone looking to turn their passion into something much bigger.
- What are you excited about right now?
- What is the perfect experience with a bottle of wine?
- What are the two different projects you’re working on?
- What made you decide to put so much personality into your brand?
- What was the moment where you decided to do something different in your industry?
- What is the magic of attraction and conversion?
- What is something that is lighting you up right now?
Brian Smith – Advanced Sommelier, Winc COO & Co-Founder
Brian is driven by a passion to share great wine with as many people as possible. The role of Winc co-founder and COO furthers his mission to create and connect great products with today’s consumers. Brian combines his years of experience as a sommelier, winemaker, and brand builder to oversee the world’s most innovative and culturally relevant wine program. A firm believer in creative collaboration, Brian has led Winc to partner with Charity Water, NYT Bestselling Author, Atticus, and designer, Jonathan Simkhai. Brian and his team of winemakers carefully craft more than 100 wines a year from grape to glass. Prior to Winc, Brian founded successful finance and fashion startups. His previous wine experience includes creating the wine program for the tech-enabled Clo Wine in New York and founding the millennial cult brand Jolie Folle rosé.