Eric Siu is an amazing human being. Getting into video games as a kid he discovered that he was building a lot of skills, joining teams, and creating communities — all things that he didn’t have in real life. As he grew up he learned to take that same passion and skill set and apply it to other areas of his life. In his new book “Leveling Up” Eric uses video games as a lens to view personal growth and achievement in a way that anyone can understand. If you’re ready to reach the next level, give this a listen.
- What does leveling up mean to you and where did it come from?
- What’s most important to you right now?
- What makes you think that anyone can win at life and business?
- What are the universal truths you see in successful people?
- How did you move through your family not supporting you?
- How do you put yourself into spaces where you continue to level up?
- How do you mentally prepare for putting yourself in uncomfortable situations?
- What’s something that you couldn’t live without?
Eric Siu is the CEO of content intelligence software ClickFlow, which helps you grow your traffic while looking like a genius. He also owns ad agency Single Grain and has worked with companies such as Amazon, Airbnb, Salesforce and Uber to acquire more customers.
He hosts two podcasts: Marketing School with Neil Patel and Leveling Up, which combined have over 30 million downloads to date.
He also speaks frequently around the world on marketing and SaaS.