Damona Hoffman is brilliant. She’s a dating coach, but her advice goes far beyond romance: it applies to your friendships, your business partnerships, and more. We talk about dating, relationships, and finding love during a pandemic. I love talking about the dynamic that relationships play in life, and Damona truly brings it.
- How did you get into being a dating coach?
- How do people navigate dating during this time?
- How do we narrow down what we’re looking for?
- What is the next part of the dating funnel?
- What are some questions you can ask yourself to set yourself up for a better dating experience?
Damona Hoffman is a dating coach & TV personality who starred in the A+E Networks’ (FYI TV) series #BlackLove and A Question of Love. She’s a contributor for CNN Headline News (HLN), BET.com, The Washington Post, LA Times, Match dating app, and more. Her advice has been featured in hundreds of publications, podcasts, and TV shows, and she was the subject of an Oprah O Magazine cover story in 2019.