Bridgette Boucha is someone near and dear to me. She helps me grow and expand my business in all the right ways. As part of my CFO, she helps me dial in my goals, manage my money, and grow both the vision of my company and me as a person behind it. I don’t know what I would do without her and her incredible team, and after hearing this interview, you’ll wonder how you ever survived without her too.
- What did you do before helping entrepreneurs and at what point did you pivot?
- What were the themes you saw people struggling with?
- How do you make sure your business isn’t dependent on your constant input?
- Who are the ideal people you like to work with?
- How do you make it feel like your clients can ask you any question?
- What’s a good indicator that you could use some help?
Bridgette is a seeker of expansion. As a former corporate CFO turned CFO for entrepreneurs, she brings a unique style, voice, and methodology to help you run a profitable e-business while living a fuller life.
She and her team provide proven, sought-after strategies that she used to scale her latest business to multi-six figures in just five months during the global pandemic. Her soulful, energetic approach to numbers is refreshing to the heart-centered entrepreneurs she serves.
You can find her enthusiastically speaking, mentoring, educating, and empowering others through her online communities, programs, and courses designed with just the right amount of woo-woo and woo-hoo for next-level leaders.