I grew up looking up to Gabby Reece and, after this interview, I guarantee you will too. She’s the epitome of the ultimate athlete. Our conversation today is one of my favorite topics: overcoming mental challenges. She talks about so much, from learning to embrace the “suck” to creating mental wins out of the challenges in life in order to make your life more fulfilling and meaningful.
- What are you loving about life?
- What are some of the lessons you learned from fitness that you still apply today?
- How are you managing your business internally with all of your growth?
- How do you get out of your head and learn to trust your gut?
- What does pivoting look like?
Gabrielle Reece is not only a volleyball legend, but an inspirational leader, “New York Times” bestselling author, wife, and mother. The former professional beach volleyball player and Nike’s first female spokeswoman is the definition of both athleticism and beauty. Creator of HIGHX®, Co-Founder of XPT®, and Executive Member of Laird Superfood®, Gabby is dedicated to building and leading health and fitness methods.