Amy Porterfield is one of the best in online marketing and podcasting. She’s someone you’ll be thankful to have on your side when it comes to growing your business, and she is SO generous with the information she provides. No matter where you are in your business – or even if you don’t have one and are focused more on your career – Amy’s advice is going to help you skyrocket to success.
- How did you get into what you do now?
- What feels fun for you right now and what’s challenging?
- What are three mindsets or beliefs that you have had to let go of?
- Why is email so important and what was your experience first building a mailing list?
- What are the best ways to grow a list?
- How do you build a list before your product has launched?
- What do you do when something flops?
Amy Porterfield is an online marketing expert and the host of the top-ranked podcast, Online Marketing Made Easy. Before building a multimillion dollar digital course business, Amy worked with Peak Performance Coach, Tony Robbins, where she oversaw the content team and collaborated on ground-breaking online marketing campaigns. Through her bestselling courses and popular podcast, Amy’s action-by-action approach proves that even the newest online entrepreneurs can bypass the overwhelm, and instead generate exciting momentum as they build a business they love.