- 2 chicken breasts (about 4-6 oz. each), diced small
- 1 can chopped water chestnuts
- 2 Tbsp. green curry paste
- 1/3 c. organic canned coconut milk
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt or to taste
- 1 cup finely shredded cabbage
- 1 small head of bibb lettuce
- 1 lime, cut into 6 slices
- In a large frying pan, add everything except cabbage and bibb lettuce.
- Cook on medium heat for about 15 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Add cabbage, and cook for about 3-5 minutes more.
- Wash and separate bibb lettuce.
- Add about 1/2 c. of chicken mixture into each lettuce cup, squeeze lime on top.