- (4) 4 oz Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- 8 Slices Natural Smoked Ham
- 4 Slices Low Fat Swiss Cheese
- 1 T. Low Fat Mayo
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 4 T. Fresh Bread Crumbs
- 1/4 tsp Italian Seasoning Garlic
- Salt to Taste Pepper to Taste
- Pound (4) 4 oz chicken breasts to 1/4 inch thickness.
- Dice ham and cheese.
- Mix in the mayo and mustard.
- Pepper each breast and sprinkle with a pinch of garlic salt.
- Put 1/4 of ham mixture on 1/2 of each breast.
- Fold breasts in half covering the stuffing.
- Garlic salt and pepper top of chicken to taste.
- Mix bread crumbs with Italian seasoning and sprinkle 1 Tbl of bread crumbs on top of each breast.
- Spray top of bread crumbs with cooking spray.
- Bake in 375 degree oven for 15-20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.