- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- ¼ of 1 fresh pineapple, peeled, cored and cut into small chunks
- 1 cup zucchini, chopped
- 1 cup peapods
- 6 slices turkey bacon, chopped
- ¼ tsp. red pepper flakes
- Salt & pepper to taste
- In a large pan, heat 1 Tbsp. coconut oil and stir fry onion until transparent.
- Heat the remaining coconut oil in skillet and add chicken. Cook until no longer pink.
- Add the remaining ingredients and sauté until veggies are soft.
- Serve over greens, brown rice or in a tortilla!
Mix it up by adding a ¼ cup of low-sugar BBQ sauce or 1 Tbsp. sesame oil!