822. Our Wishes For You In 2022
In the episode you will hear about:
- Staying disciplined and focused in order to get closer to your goals
- Not relying on instant gratification
- Why it’s important for us to show up and be reliable for our community
- Setting examples and inspiring the people around us to dream big
- Listen to The Angie Lee Show, a podcast hosted by Angie Lee with a refreshing take on wellness & entrepreneurship that will make you both laugh out loud & cry tears of relief.
- Follow Angie Lee on Instagram HERE
- Text PODCAST to 310-496-8363 for updates and a chance to be featured on the show!
We’re wrapping up this year by talking about our greatest wins from 2021 and what we wish for our listeners going into 2022. Lori discusses raising $2 million from 54 female investors and the unexpected ripple effects from that. Chris shares how grateful he is for his end-of-the-year abundance and how he got there. Tune in to hear more about the highlights and what energy we’re sending out to our listeners!
Connect with Lori
- Instagram: @loriharder
- Lite Pink: @drinklitepink
- Earn Your Happy: @earnyourhappy
- Girlfriends & Business: @girlfriendsandbusiness
- Listen to Girlfriends & Business
Connect with Chris
- Instagram: @chriswharder
- Website: https://chrisharder.me
- Listen to The Chris Harder Show
Episode Timeline & Discussion Questions
( 2:22 ) Welcome back to another He Said She Said episode of Earn Your Happy.
( 2:55 ) Chris explains how their daily walks influenced the topic of this episode.
( 3:41 ) Lori talks about her major win from this year.
( 5:31 ) Lori gives a shout out to The Angie Lee Show.
( 7:24 ) Chris and Lori discuss the ripple effects of Lori’s investment strategy.
( 9:08 ) Chris shares his big win from this year.
( 12:18 ) Lori shares her wish for listeners.
( 12:50 ) Chris shares his wish for listeners.
( 14:41 ) Lori and Chris end the episode by thanking their listeners.